Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Esther

I am sure you guys know how much an Anti Ivy Pow-er I used to be.Prussy and I were talking about this and ironically look at gwen.Deng.Prussy said God is punishing my because of my Anti Ivy Pow-ism.

hahaha.I miss home,miss you guys and i miss football.I haven't played one match since i came here.

LIVERPOOL WON!.CHELSKI PERGI MATI!

my leg hurts alot.haihs.Pn.Gan BONGOK!! TOYOL!!! BAHLUL!! BOHYAN!!!
STPM is near la.Study.

I will be back home in 11 weeks.It's going to pass really fast.I can't wait.For the next 11 weeks i cannot spend too much.I need to keep the money for Malaysia wei.Hahaha.We will have a trip from north to south.Hahaha.Conquer Malaysia.Cuti-Cuti Malaysia.


To the Politicians of Malaysia.
Please learn how to lead by example.Who goes around having Rukun Negara,Constitutions and many more multi cultural aspects in governing but ironicaly do not practise them?
Funny people la you guys.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm interested on the south trip..huhuhu

Nekro said...

i see.. but did i ask u to come back? XD

buy me some presents la when ur back hahaha

Anonymous said...

i buy you your second masturbation kit ok? like your birthdya last time..hahah..use edi or not?

busteif said...

i am totaly agree you kris how come at least say hi

Anonymous said...

clowns...my wish la....maybe got some secret message for esther lerr..

shengeh said...

yeah.

secret message huh? okay..

*winks*

Anonymous said...

....deng...scarry la you adn your cousin..