Thursday, June 07, 2007

why cannot be tihap?

it's raining here.
i remember five occasions in sydney when it was raining.

1.I was cycling back in winter and it was raining.I freezed my ass off.
2.I was walking yuki home and it was raining and i offered her my jacket.
3.It was raining when we went for renee welmsley's birthday and you sent me that sms.
4.It was raining and i had lunch in Kamadhenu and you told me to come over after lunch.
5.It was raining and it was monday,you had our sunday mood swing and weren't talking to me,and I came to get you from Uni because you had no umbrella.But you went home yourself.

do you think of me like i think of you or are you there happy and smiling about life as it is?i do hope it's the latter.=) make me proud.



okay.a christian friend's sister commited suicide yesterday.It get's me thinking,if she can do it and end whatever it was that's troubling her,why can't I?
No,i don't want your advice on the cons of suicide,so save it.no comments allowed.

another thing on my mind is suing my doctors for negligence on my right arm problem.Get probably a million or two million aussie.(the doctors are in australia.)that money can be used for so much good.Can pay for mustapha's,marvin's,my brothers' and prusso's education.Kah yee wouldn't have to work to live in a one bedroom apartment.

sighs.somebody hurry up and please save me lah.god give us peace and grace from truth.