WOW.i had a game today against the Selangor floorball club.We lost 21-10.
I DID NOT CONCEDE 21 GOALS.There were two other goalkeepers.
I felt very lousy after the game.Very,Very upset,very unappreciative,very useless.
Felt like quitting.
It's 2.05 am now and I just got a call from Ilyaaz Yushaak.He is the first choice keeper for Malaysia now and also the Selangor goalkeeper.he just called me up to tell me not to be upset and motivate me.he also invited me to train with him on wednesday.
feel so blessed.
Esther kah yee, i hear you're coming home for summer.superb.have a safe and great flight home.don't take gulf air and end up in singapore and try to make your way to kl.Also get ruth yan some sour worms. =)
can't stop.your image in the dictionary.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmm...
That Ilyaaz guy sounds like a nice guy.
So you gonna train with him?
yup yup yup ilyaaz is the keeper for subang..remember...the goalie who played for the dalat winners..lol
Post a Comment