Saturday, December 01, 2007

Another brick in the wall

i feel like an outcast.Everytime somebody i know comes up to me and tells me on my face that I am a traitor to the religion my mom and dad believes in.how do i cope with that?

anybody has any bright ideas?



You,yeah,remember when i asked you what it's like to grow up in a christian family.lol.i wish i could have that.everything you told me you did.I wish I had a mom and dad who did all those things with me.life sucks here la,I can't study like I used to be able to,and nobody,I mean nobody cares for me here like you did.=) remember when i was vacuuming back in church.you came and held the nozzle for me.LOL.You have no idea how loved I felt.



what makes things worse is when the christians you have around you "holding" you up go around behaving worse than everybody else.Not saying they should be perfect but when you can badmouth one person to me,how can i trust you to not badmouth me to another?



kah yee,you hearing me or not?it's saturday.=) shall we cook at home then go for dinner at pancakes on the rocks?my treat.or we can have number 73 at shalom.=)oh wait,I still owe you one of those taiwanese meals at sunflower caffe.=(

eversince april fools day,I've been thinking of you everyday,praying for you.and you know what?the first time i went to penang after i came back,I bought you a jacket for Autumn.It's a "Perempuan Asia harus Bangga" jacket.=)How do i get you to listen to all I have to say?




sigh,how do i get you out of my memory?




Kah Yee's from accross the ocean.
Living just a memory.
A snapshot in my family album.
Kah Yee what else will you leave for me?

2 comments:

Prusothman said...

dude, regarding this :

'i feel like an outcast.Everytime somebody i know comes up to me and tells me on my face that I am a traitor to the religion my mom and dad believes in.how do i cope with that?'

If, anybody tells you that, tell to that anybody that they are a traitor to god and humanity for talking like that.

You chose where your heart was, and that is all that matters.

and if i said anything like that to u in the past, forgive me. it's called 'veysu kolaru'.

haha

Anonymous said...

hey there prusso..thanks man.and no man,you're one of the few hindu's who've not cahnged their perspective of me.=)

i love you man.How is singapore? lol..going to be there..really really soon,

i dn get the veysu kolaru....explain please.