It's exactly another three months until my twenty first birthday =)
LOL.Somebody sugested I celebrate it in my house with a barbeque and some rum and coke.
Which I think I shall and end it with a trip to Genting to gamble off my life's savings.
I'm in this situation right now,where I have things I need to do for and say to certain people but those things I do or say also depends on somethings those people have got to do or say.So it's kind of waiting for confirmation from them but what if they are thinking the same way as me.Also,under these kind of circumstances,we tend to make assumptions of the simplest things and either be overly optimistic or overly pessimistic reagarding all the things involved.This kind of behaviour would especially get me into hot soup with a whole load of people since a brimful of feelings is involved.
The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedience, of delays, is coming to a close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences.
quote by winston churchill
I am going to camp.At Dusun Eco.LOL.I miss that place,the whole hike over the mountain thing and Zul and Irene.
I had a feeling that I belonged,I had a feeling that I could be someone.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment