i was told that i am no different from them.
i guess,no i think it's true.
i've got to punish myself,
the punishment starts today.
I'm sorry.
you know I am sorry,but I don't want my sorry to change anything,
you should do what you have decided to do.
Let me live in this torment myself.
i wish i could walk by hoyts,after she comes to pick me from work,with anzac cookies.
Then take a bus to Circular Quay.Buy chocolate scoops of copenhagen and take turns to share it.
troubling me mentally and emotionally,now I know what it means.
to waste such life on ordinaryness is ridiculous.
I cannot turn time back as I learnt so many years ago.We just make the best of what
we have at the moment.
currently,i'm more lost than you say you are.He;d take you back anytime but so is not the case for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ur good friend mate but as u say it needs someone dumb to relise another dumb same for friendship and everything in this life no one should change miss u
why wouldn't He?
despite all, He loves you.
what happened to your passion?
do you not know? have you not heard? the lord is the everlasting god, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary and young man stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and to be faint.
Post a Comment