Thursday, December 18, 2008

atas nama cinta,terlahir aku melihat dunia

Today morning,as I was going for my Bar interview,I had one of those personal prayer sessions.Those times where I can't take the way things are going in my life and wish for it to be different,those times when I break down and plead with God to finally come in and settle things because I finally allow him.

I didn't want to be barred from my exams and I didn't want to keep thinking about this whole problem that has been on my mind,I asked God to show me grace in the interview and for Him to show me if she is the one for me.That was it,I had that prayer sessions with Him,maybe it sounds very simple to you guys,but it was like an eternity trying to set things and talk it out with Him,to finally let Him do what He has the power to do.


At twelve a.m. I recieve a message that said

"God will make a way,When there seems to be no other way,He works in a way we cannot see,He will make a way for you =) you have a good rest! "

It was so soothing to hear that kind of thing being said to me,when I recieved it,I was happy to know that someone cared and that God was reassuring me He is working on it.

Around 5 hours after that,I go home,open a plastic bag just to go through it and put away what should be put away and I find a note that said

"You are the one that I want to spend my life with.You are the person that I love adn want to protect..I'll provide you with anything that will make you happy and I believe that I am capable of doing that.I'll wait for you,no matter what because I think you are worth the wait,the hurt and everything,and I love you.I Love You!!"

It was a parchment from her diary stating things I told her before.That I take as God's answer for me and her,I will hold myself to those words of mine.
I sitting here unable to sleep because of all this while waiting for her to call me.

After all this time,I still feel the same way I did when she wrote that note,actually my feelings are even stronger now,strong enough to keep me here waiting still for that call from her.

No comments: