you know , I just watched a video.
It was a promo video for focus night.
It amazes me how I don't know that person in the video anymore.
Well she seems happy doing what she's doing and I figure it's just for the best.
And my thoughts keep going towards another friend of mine.
Someone I spent most of my twenty first year with.
The way things unfolded in the end,how I wish it could be different,
But even that happened for the best.
I'm amazed at how these individuals are capable of putting memories out of their mind,
How they seem to go on without thinking of the past and what has shaped them to be presently,
I'm tormented by the thoughts and experience I have inside me,how I wish I could escape them,
But no,I am no IGNORANT person,It hurts me if I don't care.
I cannot hold on to a principle and follow it blindly without experiencing the other side of it.
The icing never tastes as good as the cake in the end.
The world has been cruel yet blessfull these few months,
Friendships lost,friendships reignited
opportunities taken,opportunities granted.
It's weird how things go about in the worst way possible,then end up being ok.
But after everything,you still have that experience of getting things the worst way,
Perhaps it's to hold on to and not repeat,
Perhaps it's to be shared?
Perhaps just to be forgotten and gone through again.
It's about kah yee and charlotte.I miss the both of you,SO much.I hope you guys are fine.
One day I'll be able to forget everything like you have.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment