Tse Kai is Lukewarm Skywalker.There are many reasons.let me state some.
He is neither smart nor stupid.He is neither hardworking nor lazy.He neither studies or wastess time.He has neither long hair or short hair.He is neither a man or woman.
The fact that he is not stupid or smart is greatly justified in the existence of his nickname "TK" which HE came up with for stupid people to call him.
I called dhanniya to wish her for her birthday.The call was like so official.
Me:Hello,is this dhanniya?
She:Yes,who is this?
Me:Danush lah,Happy Birthday.
She:Thanks.Where are you now?
Me:Sydney.Studying.
She:Oh ok.Thanks.
Me:Bye. Hang up.
Geng man.I seriously have no communication skills whatsoever.I mean on the phone.Yet my phone bill can melambung.
Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my muslim friends.Shopping Malls have already started decorating for christmas here.So nice.
My Christmas Wish List.
1.Ipod.(Not a fan la,but it looks nice)
2.To be windows vista tester(RC2)
3.Digital Camera.
4.Money
5.Gwen. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment