Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Carmina Burana

the lady posted something on dreams.I have dreams.Just like everyone else.I think only becky(the liverpudlian) knows the full extent of my dreams.

I totaly agree with having sufficient proof of skills to show a talent instead of having a glossy certificate.It's nonsensical when peopel look down on others who do not have glossy certs la.

carmina burana is crazy man.it's like a whole concert.I've been listening to it for a few days and i've got a short video in mind to make out of the poem.the slow progress of the song is incredible and the using of the poem itself is a stroke of genius.the only thign more genius than the song and poem is the using of it for the carlton draught ad. =)

everyone seems to have a dslr suddenly.I will have to take out teh old nikon.Haha.people wait la..i will show you guys the skill of grainfull old proper photographs.

In canada all you eat is beef till you become fatter than me.

I really dislike sydney.It's such a hypocritical place.I miss Kuala Lumpur.

I really don't have anythign else to say for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh.....i see...but i personaly don't like america.

Bex said...

Hey Emerson [aka stranger =p],

Wow, you're at San Fran? That's where my dad goes all the time! May be going there this December too.

So Danush, this dream of yours, does it involve Liverpool?