Monday, February 12, 2007

you're beautiful jamie.

i'm going through something in my life,which i have never gone through before and i believe i'll make it safely.

it's nice to see the comment from hadassah.

i am listening to chicago now and i think i should blog about something that's on my mind.

it's this girl i am attracted to and i don't know.She's the perempuan kristian agung i've been searching for.She knows how i feel la and she has not been treating me differently since she has known.some people should take a leaf out of her book la.

but the sad thing is..that i am depressed of all this la...it's like all i have ever done is like and like a girl...it's as if i am not meant to have someone special for me...and this really really bugs me..i cannot talk to anybody about it..i think it's sort of a taboo matter as i am asian...
sighs...at times...no,everyday the thought of suicide does come across my mind and the only thing that pulls me away from it is that i would just give other people more trouble.so i thought of a plan,if i do get the courage to pull the plug on my own life,i'd first isolate myself,then pull the plug.

I was thinking about melbourne.i don't know anybody there and then slowly i can just disappear.

3 comments:

Young People's Fellowship said...

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

Who are you, dan? You are His beloved child which He thinks you are worth it to die on the cross for. And He is never wrong. Bless you, dan. Be strong. It's at this times, His strength can be revealed. Bless you.

Alvin

Anonymous said...

sigh bro...emo la...dunno why suddenly think about this la...sigh...i miss you lah...
i really really do....

Wei-Li said...

M2.. u'll never know what might happen, we will never know...just keep holding on to that hope you have. no matter how tiny it might seem. all things are really possible.. =)