Wednesday, June 10, 2009

rowda ya habibi

hey there hadassah,


I learnt something.I was reading about this field I am working in on a few forums.

Most of the people there stated that I need to have a certain skill.The skill is called

"skill tahan maki".


Today I found out what they mean by that.My boss scolded me.It's not his fault la.100% my fault cause I was sleeping at the desk.


But the words out of his mouth, was quite insulting I think,it's still etched in my head.

I guess "skill tahan maki" is definitely needed for this field.

It's surprising though,I didn't assume an organization run by a church goer would work this way.
All the sarcasm and everything,I guess the working world really is unethical and self centred.
I also learnt that NOW it is okay to be hypocritical and lie to the boss.

deng.

yes,it doesn't matter where you are,your position is not going to stop you from achieving your dreams.It's i think how much you are willing to step out of your comfort zone that determines how soon you achieve them.
God works in so many different ways.=) I hope you hold on to that kah yee. =)
Glad you understand so much about God =)

Bryan and I almost got into a fist fight,I'm glad I didn't take him on his offer to come give me a slap.I'm glad I just stared at him and understand what he was.
I wouldn't have want to be in a fist fight with him.


We, being human beings,are just plain selfish most of the time.I know now that people can advice you on everything in the world,but just because they do so,it doesn't ensure that they practice it.
I'm going to jakarta.I want to go.

No comments: