this world has changed alot since i started taking notice of it.
I remember how I grew up wanting to be a policeman.
Now that I've grown up,it's truly ironical how much I dislike the police today.
It's a world full of paradoxes and irony.
Christians preaching the word yet downloading music.
Boyfriends proclaiming their love for their girlfriends yet fucking someone else overseas.
Children telling their parents how much they love them yet dishonoring them in their social circles.
I love the blues.There is something so soothing about it.Something in it which understands me.
Something in it which I can respond to spontaneously.
I believe that one day The Blues will change the world.
I still want to win my Nobel Prize.I will win it in literature or in peace.This is my goal.
My circle of friends has changed so much in the past ten years.
Each and every one of them play such an important role in my life till today.
Today I really enjoy the company of this friend of mine,LiMik who works as an auditor.
It's awesome the way LiMik brings so much fun I've missed back into my life.
The peace and serenity LiMik brings is also very very appreciated and honored.
This whole post just doesn't give me the feeling I used to get when I used to write.It's as if the passion is gone or maybe it's just that I am tired.I feel that I am merely typing out sentences to fill a quota.
Somebody help me please.
I'm tired of the status quo everything is in.I need thrill,adventure and excitement.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment