Wednesday, June 02, 2010

bapak stim

to have your face in her thoughts,
at the same time have hers in yours,
to know that the gap between your fingers,
are there only so that her fingers can comfortably fit into them,
for her to know what your favourite colour,food.leisure activities and so on,
and for you to know the exact same things about her,that I yearn to know,

I am sad that it's not something that belongs to me,
yet at the same time,I am glad that it actually helps the world go round safe.
I am disappointed,but I've been through this so many times it's almost not surprising anymore.
God change the world soon.I want to enjoy all the time I can without being picked on
just because I am indian.

1 comment:

the queen of catastrophes said...

i'd like to add, God change the world so that i'm no longer picked on just because i look malay..
amen..
*peace*