Monday, August 01, 2005

Kimia:Pengesteran...prussy..i forgot the c,h,n, thing all la...sorry ar..i burnt all my kimia books edi..

i have discovered all these things about me...suhana...you super cute la..ahahah....chai ven also....=))ahahahahahhahahahahahaha....thanks or giving me all the laughs today...=)....i need all the laughs i can get la..=))

1.I need a whole truck load of sleep.
2.I said five swear words today.
3.i love my guitar.
4.I like punk music.
5.I am bonding with suhana,chai ven,lee hsia and Superman.
6.I like being lazy.
7.I procrastinate.....ALOT.
8.I am madly in love.
9.I like fast cars.
10.I have a really really loud voice.


...well..i haven't been sleepign good lately......yes ziling...i live to different lifes la...one for you people..and one for myself.=))...that's why i seem different la...Jian Fai can go and drive his car to the ends of the earth la....He used profanity on me..haihs...and i succumbed to temptation....i used some on him too...i really suck for that la...


today i discovered how much i love my guitar....=)))....she is superb la..actually..i don't love her la..she is more like my stress machine...can goreng and goreng on her until my fingers can bleed....hahahhaaha...

...punk music is good....=)....the druming rocks in it..and the simple guitar riffs and chords...

...ahahahah..suhana is cute la...ahahaha....very short ahaha.....and chai ven and lee hsia....they rock big time..such nice girls....=)) and yes....superman...(jeffrey)...ahahha his body is so cun la..i love his abs...yucks..that sounds gay....

serene and i were cheering for the football team..and wow...we really can match each other's voices...=))....i help tie rosie's hair...ahahah...i'lll upload a picture soon....ahahahah=))...very cute...just like the esther with pig tails picture...=)))...chinawoman...ahahahah=))

------there ain't so much to say now between us..=(....i love chicken rice....=)...

i love roses...and yes..i love..i love...miss moey..=) i gave her a real super duper big big happy hug today.=))...love her alot...=))....

i need loving la....i am so lonely la...and yea...i need a friend..who has time to cope with my ever changing and unpredicable emotions...=))


Wai Hong....you are eral strong man.....you fought off a double blow of cancer...=))....you are the bravest PIMP i know of.=))

4 comments:

shengeh said...

you need love??
haply, you have been looking in all the wrong places..
don't lose focuse yah..look to HIM.

Mike Rotch said...

=) =) =) =) =0)

Mike Rotch said...

haha....doulos was that a jedi mind trick??

cos..last night...i fell asleep on my computer table..my head was rested against my monitor and..i just slept.from twelve all the way till nine...hahhahaha..

Anonymous said...

heyz... all the best in bk quiz tomorrow yea?

God Blezz =)