...i am really turning into a saddist la...deng....ahahah..i've been listening to yellowcard ...A LOT la....actually..only one song....only one...by yellowcard...goodness....it rocks la..so nice..=))....sally...we'll play violin together..one day la..definitely before i go...=)))).okay?...
.....i am almost done laying need fr speed underground 2....and yeh...my violin bow broke...goodness la...i need a new bow..tomorrow.i will be going to schol..in the morning.following almu's car.yeah..hope he lets me drive...=)))
....SBU are the chamions of the elena cooke trophy..good la..congrats to you girls...
.....haven't taked to may important people in so long..hmm..well..at least people who used to be important la.....emotional bands rock la...duh the music makes me sad...butyeah..like i told sidek..they bring out the best in me...i can be honest to myself for sometime after listening to emo bands..
......well..australia isn't so far away edi.....it is getting closer and closer.i am looking forward the walk i will be having with kam lai..that is IF she can walk that long la.....
well...been plaing m y guitar lately..and yeah...managed to write a song..i think it's good..much better than the crap i've written before..
..urm..=S....i really feel happy today...finally played good football after two or three weeks....couldn't play properly due to an injury on my toe..haihs...shot the all..hit kucai in his balls...ouch man...sorry dude...
....didn't sleep good yesterday..Because i didn't want to....=)....
today...i am going to sleep...have the greatest sleeping session in the world....turn my computer on and play all the emo songs...and just sleep....=)))).
ahahah...keep remmebering this line la..."here i go,scream my lungs out,try to get to you,you are my only one."
i love that phrase,,,=)))...makes me feel...hmm..dunno la..=) but i like it very much...tse kai...."i don't mind spending everyday" can go to hell la......=))
somebody call me la..=))ahahhaaha
bye bye...i need to go and sleep la....actualy..want to have my dinner first.
=S...goodnight rosie..and yea..goodnight pretty broken world...
ei fellas...please la..post in a comment and say that clubbing is bad....,,i don't want rosie to turn into a terrible bad girl.....if you post...you will be saving her fro all the bad things that can come from clubbing....take care la...=)))
will call rosie and zilign later....ahahah..simply....=)))
need sleep la..goodnight...yea...goodnight to you too kam lai.=))) celia=======))))))))
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't trully say that clubbing is bad, cuz I've never tried it.
I think, based on the little knowledge I have, that clubbing should be fun where you spend some time with your friends listening to club music and dance around.
That's not bad right?
I mean, okay la you go out. But if every night, spends on something which takes most of your time at night.. Bad right?
I say, you wanna go clubbing? Go ahead, just take care of your moral, and watch what you're drinking/how much you're drinking.
Just don't do it every night la. Like, once a week, or twice a month.. Okay la.
Maybe I'll try it la one day, just to see what's so nice about it.
Saya mengharap saya dapat membantu di dalam proses ini. Terima Kasih.
hehehe...
Sleep la Danush.. The world will be boring without your loud mouth.. I mean it..
You in trouble? Have problem? No need to worry la.. Call me and SidDICK up and we all can feel the chicken together...
hahahha...yeah..we go to maduras..and feel all the chicken we want...clubbing is bad la...serious...like yih khai said ....it's where you lose you viginity...=)))....
clubbing ar... been there done that... nothing special really... in fact it was BORING... seriously
see???...SEE???
I TOLD YOU SO ROSIE
Post a Comment