Hey Jude. =) hahaha
I found my peace here.It's my church.The BEST thing here ever.I am training the japanese people here to be maalysian.You guys won't believe the amount of malaysian(MBSSKL) culture they can absorb.
So my gang now is made up of Mustapha,Marvin,Shoko,Yayoi,Chiaki and Chihiro.Quite a large number of people.The Japanese people come from Okinawa except for Shoko who comes from Akita.So the Okinawa people are quite Malaysian...LAH!
Shoko San has the Cutest Umbrella i have ever seen.It's sort of penguin shaped.
It's extremely annoying when you get your earnings taxed by 49.56%.It happened to me until this week.Luckily i get back the money in July,but still,I am pennyless at the moment.At least until Tuesday.
Church is awesome.It will be better this week because the Twins' Mother is coming from okinawa. =)I think their mom should be a Beatle Fan.For all I know,she could have been part of Beatlemania.
*Note to self ,Ask Tokuzato San about Beatlemania in Japan.
It is freezing here.I want to dive in the pool.Make my self look like a Jackass.
I am rarely at home.I spend most of my time in work or the city hanging out with my friends or by myself in Kinokuniya reading books.I go around anime and hobby shops as well and a trip to darling harbour with any one of them is necessary everyday.Psycho.
Going off to watch my Dead Poets Society.Watched it a long tiem ago but i was too young to undrestand it.So yeah...also going to airport tomorrow morning to pick up their mother.
Bye Bye.All Hail England. and God. =)
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment