Tuesday, June 06, 2006

now we're here but whe don't know why.

these past few weeks have been really horrible and there were times when i just sit and cry but who cares la? hahahah..

yesterday two people shared something really really nice with me. =) I feel so happy la.=))))
Emerson.WAhahahahaha.Power la.Brothers by birth till afterlife.

I am happy like nobody's business.Seriously.
I can't wait till November.I get to go home and see emerson.=) AND Dik as well. =))

SO SO happy..I think if i had a little bit of fairy dust,I'd be able to fly to Neverland...NO,not Micheal Jackson's place..Peter Pan's place la..deng..

Birds of a feather-Danush.
Flock Together,Hopefully till the end of time-Sourchillies punya Author.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)
haram kor. i'm so glad emerson and i met you. i feel like we've known each other a long time although we only talked for an hour or so.
thanks for being there.

Anonymous said...

hhahahah...seriously been SO LONG,,since people call me haram..HAhahah...but all teh peopel in aminudin baki call me haram...dunno why...deng..

busteif said...

haram ya danush

Anonymous said...

ni yek ni yek ni ti zhak busteif..=)

busteif said...

it is nayekni yek bi tizak not as you writed it but you pronouce it perfect

Anonymous said...

i see...but did i ask you?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I know oyu love me mustapha. =)

El Chami.

busteif said...

tsou i dont think that you dreaming but i know that you know however did i aks you ;)