Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Harga Tak Terhingga

I've been making enemies with a lot of people...not making enemies really..shit..i am contradictive...
well kind of ruining friendships la...because of the things i say i guess...

the only thing that is redeeming me of this friendless state is t he fact that emerson is coming and my fellow cyclist.=)

Today after work i packed the extra food..then walk around the city and gave the homeless food.
nice la.

HEY YOU!
yeah..you..call me or sms me or something la.
She's writting poems.i don't believe a single word in anythign she writes la.It's freaking annoying you know...she tells them the same stuff she told me.Guess they will start feeling like me after some time...

I learnt that in china and hong kong, Ho-lok is not the term they use to refer to coca cola.

I still find it annoying la..the poems and all that..or maybe she will treat them differently than how she treated me...deng..that would be more annoying kua...

Random Statement:

the person whom i like the most in the bible is John the Baptist la.Power la he. =)

No comments: