babi..tetek aku gatal....kena gigit nyamuk la. [danny punany] 13/12/2006 2.00 am.
random la.
i am moving into a studio apartment.
went for a christmas party last night.I got a cool present.So good.
As of now I have quarreled with a lot of people and those quarrels are mostly due to the
decisions I have made in my life here in sydney.
Decisions such as my way to pursue my religion,falling in love,choice of words and so on.
well I have two words for the world
Mou Diu.
tahu takpe.
danush:mou diu.
sid:pamtat betul la.
danush:why pamtat?
sid:because without pamtat cannot diu.
danush:Can la.I cannot show you but akmal can.=))
sid:pamtat don't give me funny ideas.
Mou Diu World.
I can believe what i want.
I can say what i want.
I can eat what i want.
I can go wherever i want.
I can drink what i want.
I can smoke what i want.
I can fall in love with whoever i want.
Mou Diu again.
she makes me feel like it's raining outside. : Blink 182
I walked her home and most of her make up had gone off.She looked pretty without stupid powder on her face.
Note* Mou:NO
Diu:Fuck
Mou Diu: don't give a fuck.(somewhat like that.)
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mou diu!
PAMTAT..TAHU TAKPE.
hey man how are you i didnt get ny thing from this post i am moving soon too but to da garage i fix it up and got a new waredrobe and every thing hehe call you soon bye
Post a Comment