Merry Christmas people.
Only atsumi wished me,and yet still i have not recieved my life's first christmas present.
i went visiting my uncle's patients houses.A few people i knew from the surgery have died and the saddes thing would be is that Jack Blisset is dying.Can somebody pray for the old man?I like him alot and it would be sad to see someone as sane as him die.
I got people some presents already and as a result of that i am totally broke so you people better appreciate my presents.I will have to live on instant noodles for two weeks.My aunty bought the noodles.Lucky i have her here.
When i went to buy two bottles of wine as presents,the shopkeeper didn't want to believe i was above 18.I had to get some random guy on the street to buy it for me.He said merry christmas to me after buying the stuff for me.
I stuck a sticker on my guitar.It looks good.It looks really good.
i've given up on ultraman and pokemon and all that.I won't behave childishly anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas ! =)
on NYE you were acting shildely so be carefull ok buddy
Post a Comment