Thursday, December 21, 2006

sonna koto ii na

I've had to choose between doing so many [right and hard things] and [wrong and easy things].
Obviously,a self centered clown like me would choose to do the wrong and easy things.
Last night after walking them home,i took the train home and i was thinking to myself.thinking about why i do things for people.i don't know.it's because i love people.i love seeing people happy i guess.even if i don't know them.

ryohei is leaving a 3 days time.i already miss him.he's become the brother i never had.
Onichan.Hahaha.He hates it when i call him that.we went to a bar.(Ryohei,Mari,Yuki,Marvin and I).I think they had fun.I was troubled.They were talking stuff concerning themselves.Honestly,I felt out of place most of the time and after that we walked like idiots to Ramen Kan.It supposedly opens till late and when we reached there at 10.It was closing.Stupid idiots.

It's annoying when people treat me like a kid.I know i am 19 and i watch alot of cartoons.Seriously,when i act matured,you people won't like me.

I've not gone to church for some time.I've drank,I've smoked.When I told my cg people about it,they seemed abit unhappy about it.So i haven't gone to church since.Don't feel like going anyway.let them do what they want and i will do what i want.a few weeks ago i was at the church bus stop and someone tried to sell me marijuana.Hahah.First time i saw what it looked like.

Yuki's housemate is growing the stuff that guy tried to sell me at the church bus stop.
I haven't had proper conversations with many people.Suddenly feel like i've lost my friends.just have to make new friends.

i got an email after we went to the bar.I don't know.When i read that email,I feel happy.When I think about that email,I am troubled.It makes me feel like i am not good enough for anyone.
I know i cannot please everybody but i guess it's human nature to feel liked?

i think i'll just take some time out.Throw my phone away and live by myself for soem time.Don't bother about anybody.Just judge them by the bad things they do.That way i would be more informed about the way the world works.I met this random guy at the station last night and said something which made me think.

"you hear everyone telling you to do good and all that shit,but when you do good you still get screwed.So you might as well go with the world.treat other people like how they treat you."

that's what he said.He was drunk,but what he said made sense and he gave me a lift back home from the station.funny.i gave someone a lift from the station before.some random chinese guy.


there shall be no intevention on Nobi Nobita because he saves the world in the future.

4 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

This is one of the few times you wrote about something this serious. Which somehow makes me wanna cry...

Bro, you're all the way there in Aussie. Sidek and I are here...

I wish I can say things that you'd believe is real, that you'd believe comes from my heart. But I know, I've made promises before, and I broke them before I even know what I've promised.

I wish I can go over there, and give you a hug, the hug you have been wanting since the day you left us.

I wish I can go there, and wipe away your tears, tell you to stop all this nonsence, and be the person you have always been.

I know people hurt you, I know I've hurt you....

I know it's hard for us to push the darn keypad to send you sms', or the keyboard to send you emails, or to dial the phone to call your number, just to say HI!

But... truthfully... I didnt save your number...

The same cant be said about your email. I only update myself by checking your blog everyday, and I mean everyday.

But it's not enough! I know you want some assurance, some sort of security from us, to tell you that we are here, and prove it!

We are terrible at that, huh?

No, I'm not being sarcastic... I'm being honest here..

But dude, this one is real...

In Jan or Feb, if nothing goes terribly wrong (God forbid), If Sidek will not be joining me, I'll go to Aussie alone.

Anonymous said...

insya allah.

promises said...

you people turned gay when i was out of connection? sheesh.

Anonymous said...

kepala bapak kau gay...