Saturday, February 02, 2008

fei kei cheung

yap has been constantly remindind me of how "malat" my life is.

he's been telling stories of me and all the girls i've been attracted to before to clarence.

LOL.



1.the girl in form three,whom i liked till i was form five.haha.yap hates the way i use to say she rocks and how I use to grafitti her name on random places.Busses and walls.



2.the girl whom i met in form five,assunta.LOL.not much to say about her la.except that we shared the same liking of pop culture.she was the biggest incubus fan i've known.



3.the girl i met at the end of form five,HAHAHA.this is the one yap mentions to almost everyone,he keeps saying that i like girls whom are flat chested and flat "behinded" ,have boyish hair, and treat me badly.LOL. HAHAHAHA.I tell you she coughs blood everyday because of the way yap talks about her.



4.the girl i met in penang.soon to be greatest woman goalkeeper in malaysia!!!!he doesn't talk much about her except for she falling for my captain.hahaha.all's well guys.all the best suleen.





5.the girl with the emoticon specs.lol.he's got nothing to say about her except that all the times he's met her,she was consuming alcohol.

I have a video of yap quoting theflat chest thing but i can't find my phone cable.shall edit that into here soon ya.




deng.



I went for GT pj service today.It seems some poor kid took his own life over the weekend.he hanged himself.I think ps.julie mentioned he was from lim kok wing.

can't blame him la,at times,suicide does seem like the only way out of circumstances.

i'll be praying for his soul to make it into heaven.



A whole load of people i know are at switchfoot concert today,wish i could go la but,I'm broke.


gwen if you are reading,no worries.I still think you are beautiful. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro,you should go chow kit and get a hooker la...you're going to be 21 and still never had a gf,in this sense all I can say is.....


GO AWAY NOOB.

Mike Rotch said...

yeah la yeah la..you the most pro la..

my skeleton king can only pwn your rexxar until you leave game.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I PRO.in this sense all I CAN SAY IS
GO AWAY UBER NOOB

Emerson Tung said...

Hahaha, woohoo. I know most of these girls. except the one that you met in penang, and the one that kept consuming alcohol. Miss you la bro, deng. deng. Next holiday you spend more time with me boleh tak? Jason practically spent the whole holiday with me the last time. We can't miss you out this time.

Anonymous said...

ish.,,,,this holiday you come back la...i'll stay at your place and go to college from there la k? ishh...

lol.i hungry la..we stay at your house and eat the supersized plantain your mum buys..wahahaha