Emerson,emerson,emerson....i think the word for me back in MBS was setimental.All we had was Englebert humperdinck,Bon jovi and such.No MCR,no yellowcard and no Click five.LOL.
So it was sentimental.
yesterday somebody quoted the phrase "people will come and go,so just face it" to me.I think it's unreasonable lah.It's we who decide when to leave isn't it.You don't believe in this right emerson?Wahahaha.We'll be with each other forever and ever and in our old age we'll be sitting on our porch and playing pokemon cards ne? and yes,I'll be whooping your arse.=)
I was having doubts over my insufficiency for my God or His for me.Two good friends of mine said somethings to me which were
1.His grace is sufficient enough for me.
2.In my weaknesses His strength is made perfect.
Thanks guys and yeah,I'm holding on for my breakthrough,My moment in His will to shine.
Today I went to have dinner with someone i barely know but have heard alot about.Jay Sonn.He's a friends CG leader and he's leaving for melbourne this saturday.This would be the fourth time I'm meeting him and we had a superb night.Lol.It sounds gay but yeah,I met up with him at bangsar lrt and we went for dinner at bangsar[claypot chicken rice] and then finished with a chat and Mc Donalds Mcflurry Cornetto Chocolate or however you call that ice cream.Funny how we are so not different from each other.
I remember the day I was saved and it was a day where i never felt more at home at church.I still do feel that way very much.For He came to stop the works of him who came to kill, steal and destroy.=)
I've got a pic of Jay Sonn but it's so torublesome not having a chord to connect my phone to the pc.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment