Sunday, April 06, 2008

relieve me.

i took a girl to the most "romantic" place in malaysia last night.

CHINATOWN

=)

hahaha,it was fun going on the bus as if it was my old going to school route.and yeah,a girl.fuiyoh,how often do i take a girl out? i guess almost never right?
lol.

i think the things which attracted her the most at chinatown were the ang mohs sitting at the restaurant while waiting for their food.she doesn't like central market because of the people who hang around there.

then we returned,to near her place and we stood outside a restaurant in which my friend was performing at.he came out and talked to us and he asked if my friend was my gf.lol.

reasons as to why she cannot be my gf.
1.I'd need to own a restaurant which I don't own now.
2.I'm too tall.
3.I'm not ang moh.

=)

sighs.

I enjoy life now.lol.one whole year wasted but i'm starting to enjoy it now very much. =)
I think I found something I lost a year ago.
I'll be 21 soon.very soon.

No comments: