what happens when you find something you'd never want to lose?
ish.
a period of several decision making in my life right now.
it's not as easy as it seems.
am i finally reaching that place i've been dreaming of?
what if it's false again.what if it's just a kite life has put me on?
to fly up so high and end up getting my string cut.
it would kill me to be on that kite,the fall.
it's got me thinking.
tupperware is the greatest invention man has made.tupperware my emotions. =)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just dropping by to say HELLO!!
I guess i only have one word for you bro: hope. Just keep hoping. Just keep trusting. You know we're both taking risks, but like Esther said, I don't think I can live a life without hope. Just trust in God, and whatever decision you make bro, I'd be right behind you.
Post a Comment