I hate this world.I honestly do.
emerson come back soon.we'll wage a war against this world.
stupid place where all the bad people can even make joyful people seem bad.
destroy every single unhappy thing.
I cannot take blow after blow continuously.
I can't keep taking the blame for all of you.
I honestly,sincerely,really could do with even the slightest amount of love.
Why can't everybody just be nice to each other and honestly love each other?
smoker or not,drugger or not,player or not,nerd or not,indian or not,chinese or not,malay or not.
I wish we all could win.I honestly do.
stop being bad to me,I'm really nice to you people la.
give me what I want for once.WANT WANT WANT! not need.ish.
ish is in bangsar i learnt today.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey bro, when finals are over, i bring u for claypot chicken rice in connaught k? ;)
take care.
Post a Comment