My previous post was pretty abrupt.Today I was watching the video of my late grandmother's funeral.I miss her.Alot.It's been one year since she left.
last night I spoke with my daughter.It was one of those father daughter talks which don't take place so often.The ones where both of us are honest.The one where we make promises to each other.well,i asked her if she remembered a promise she made sometime ago.She answered me by saying "honor your parents"....and you know what?...she kept that promise..i am proud of her la..eventhough she is a non christian she has characteristics some christians lack.
Goodness,we christians boast so much about living a christian life.But yet,We are inadequate.It's a perfect example of irony,when we cannot live up to our own standards.I guess it is really hard.Doulos posted something about Jesus' words...."FOLLOW ME" was what he said...yet...liek doulos makes obvious ,it is the hardest thing for us to do...hmmm....paradoxinesity..But obviously...if we were perfect,there wouldn't be room for God,Jesus and teh Holy spirit in our lives right?
I watched king kong today.It was the movie which gave me the experience i will remember for my life...I STRONGLY RECOMMEND it to anybody...Worth watching..
I miss her la...just too much...i wish i could turn back time and not meet her..it would solve everything...haihs..
well...i've been listening to too much of air supply...babi la..Graham russel(one of the members) makes me cry la..I hate emo songs..because i love them so much la..they actually connect with me.
I love sad songs...drown myself in self pity accompanied by air supply....haihs..
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
promises made must be kept...
yeah, long time din have such a long and nice chat ad, since u left for australia. everyone here is fine i guess. for Chai hsia, i hope she's fine too eventhough it is hard, very hard.
Peay, daddy proud of me wei... dun jealous oso ya...^_^
Been away man. Sorry for not wishing. Merry Christmas brother... Take care..
fuck la..at least you wished me...
yeah yeah..daddy is proud of u(ziling) and not me..fine fine..
il juz cry silently..bohoo!
wahaha..merry christmas wei!!
go die la..abit too late right peay??...ishhh
Post a Comment