Monday, December 12, 2005

My Friend

this past one week,I thought my friends left me.
Hehe.. Really was depressed.I was tearing loads of time during this one week.But,no la..I don't want to care for worldly pursuit or people...they're just not worth it la..

Hi hi..I am extremely happy now. Just as i thought I spend less time on "friends" I've got more time for MY FRIEND here.
He rocks.
Hehehe..screw everyone else la.. I love my King. =)


heheh....peay belive it or not i am extremely happy here.=) =)
All of you should give him a try.!!
God is great by hillsongs...wah...I love it la..that song so chun. =)
Soooo true...=)) heheheh


=) =) sayang God la....

yeay. =)

ok la..now got to go home edii...so yeah..

goodluck people. don't count on calls or sms from me edi. =)

Tata. =)

2 comments:

Wei-I said...

yo!! how are u M1??????
hows life over there?
kahaha... miss the lameness in the air =P

Mike Rotch said...

hehe..i was thinking about you and m 1 point 2 yesterday night la..really miss you two la..haihs..