hey you
YEAH,YOU....Remember your post about trying your best to make a friendship happen?The one where you girl friend seems to have time to do everything with everyone in the world but you?The one where you say it HURTS because she seems to not be there for you like you are being there for her?....yeah that one...and remember the time when she broke your pinky promise?...about staying at home to wait for your call?...yeah...that time...You said you'd talk with me on anyday but the weekends and wednesday...guess what la?...you haven't...And yeah.It's hurts you know.. I am freaking tired of always being the one who tries to freaking maintain anything...forget it la...
I broke my cardiacal organ into 9 peices...one for each of us.(family)
mine i gave to my daughter because she is special..
You know my uncle McCartney once wrote something...yeha..you guessed it la wei..
LET IT BE
It was his greates piece of work..It was used as an epitaph for his band..The Beatles..
I am learning to play the keyboard now..heheh..i want to be as great as my uncle McCartney...deng..
SCREW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHOM I DESPISE..I MEAN IT..
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maggi mee rocks..=) with milo.especially when i drink it fro esther's bottle =))
omg la.. u actually took that bottle to aus.. giler
Post a Comment