Monday, December 05, 2005

F.R.O.G. Dan cross & heart =)

NYAHAHAHA...

Okay..Elysse looked super the cute in her Saree...NYAHAHAHAHa...click the link to see her photo... okay.that's it. Now I am in the mood to blog.I guess i was having typers block.

Firstly to Alif.Yeah...It's stupid la the things you do.You know it.I know it.We all know it. So as the Head of the Family(RE-INSTATED),I make a decision not to bother about you.So , yeah..forget us la. now unto every friend i've left behind,,,i guess that makes 29 of them now.

yeah..take care la.. Family will take care of longkang/parit/lubang/gaung/lubang/chai hsia/lee hsia =) welcome to the family girl. =)

Here cold like mad in the nights and sometimes too hot in the afternoon la...heheh..super weather..haven't "doot" anyone yet.but,I've seen three doots...heheheh...=)

Prusothman...Guess what? Tse Kai is the man in charge of family now.Hehe.

.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey not fair! he's the confidential one...i'm the confident one!i shall be in charge of family-school division k? i mean i'll take of the family members in school....tse kai will still be d family man...grrr

Anonymous said...

i have 10 things to say.

1. I am not being an asshole.

2.I don't think i am the hell to ignore Jolly.

3. I did think about you all. Yes, I am the one decided to talk to Jolly and ignore Alif. And i am the one choose not to listen to you whether to ignore both or talk to both. I choosed to do things my way. Thank you for respecting my decision. If you heard that i am taking your advice that you gave 9 months ago, I am not doing that. I guessed you are wrong. It is not too late.

4. I am not being a bonehead because i am not doing all this shit that makes me the same as Alif.

5.Yes, I have no right to mess with people's life. I did not mess with people's life. And I have no intention to do so. The one that can mess with your life is you yourself.

6. I did put myself in her shoes. Let me tell you what I would like people to do to me. I would like people to treat me the good way. Guess you know what does good way means.

7. You don't understand how I feel and what I am trying to do.

8. I am not ignoring Jolly. Just that I felt akward when I see and talk to her.

9. I know what I am doing. At times I'll need my friends to advise me. Thanks for those helped me out when I need their idea and advice.

10. Please get your facts right before telling other people. =)

Anonymous said...

Forgotten to say who am I.

I am Boon. Sorry. Hehe..

-Boon-

Anonymous said...

Daddy, u know who i am.Dun compare boon with alif lar,it's just insulting each and everyone of us in the family.Our family rocks lar, dun compare anyone in the family to an asshole...sorry, learn from u daddy..
I hope nothing change among the family members, boon and daddy? Make it a happy family~!!

Mike Rotch said...

wei boon..babi....all i can do when i read your comment is LAUGH la...hahahhah..damn funny la wei...sorry okay?....screw the malay fella...kita hidup dengan prinsip family...

M.D.

hehehe....sorry la wei....i edit this post now..

Anonymous said...

ahh family crisis over...how schweet..

Mike Rotch said...

Tse kai get's to be head of the family because he has more qualification than you la prussy..

he has S.A.T. and A levels...

you only have stpm...

Anonymous said...

aiya.. y not State The Obvious(STO) and say tsekai is head of family because he is CHEENA huh :P coz in terms of qualifications, i think prusoth is more qualified la ;) rite prussy? and also prusoth too gangster(the way he walks) to become head of the family la) need a gentleman like me so the family name won't tercemar... wakakakaka

Mike Rotch said...

you shaddup,,,hahah

ask the fella that kecoh with my daughter to suck my neigbour in aussie's balls la...


96 years old...can almost call it the century egg...you know..chineese people got his cent