Monday, February 13, 2006

DECOMPOSES..Ahhahaha...

this week has been superb.God worked so much la..So many relationships restored.Alvin,I am sorry..esther..i apologize the most to you...
Hahahah..esther and gwen both said I am an agent of influence...Esther gave an example..gwens was way different,She was talking about teh counter bozo laugh..hahahhaah

deng..Happy valentines..
Shen was tellign me that nigel was telling that this was his 24th year of valentines without a gift..
deng la..shen has got two already..Hahahahaha...yeong...
Babi..i've always been giftless..nigel and I same boat la...
Hahahahha...Shen..I'll get you a gift la..happy?
buy you a guitar.want?

Guess what? I had the choice of coming back home yesterday.I chose not to do so la.This place here filled with family politics la..deng..i can't come home anyway..remember?I gave my word to prus that I'll find MBSSKL 2. hahahahha..

I feel so happy la..
john 1:5-9.
Superb la..God will never leave us to be alone.Heheh..he showed me something la..this week...something superb.

Gwen is nenek-seemon.Hahahahahhaa...
Deng..and I am nobody...hahah..

this scene is superb la..it happened at Mcdonalds in ss2.

danush:gwen funny la...yesterday she drive like mad.
almu:serious?can challenge my pam* or not?
afiq:siapa ni gwen?who's this gwen?Gwen stefani ar?
Danush:NO.no...Gwen NOT-fani....
almu:Bozo....
afiq:vomits pepsi through his nose..

talk about pepsi through nose..hahah..rememebr shen? at KFC..the first time you makan with us..
afiq:

Ahhaha,,prussy made a bozo joke,,then i vomit pepsi through my nose..hahaha

shen this year when i come back,you take me driving okay ah girl?

we go kidnap k.j. then torture him with lame jokes..

what does mozart do now that he is dead?

He DE-composes...Hahahah...bozo..

What do you call a fly with no wings? A WALK..hahah..bozo la..

8 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Gwen-Not-funny. Hahahha!

Bangang la.... Bozo times...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA danush... gwen not funny.. i wonder if i was there would i be laughing and rollin on the floor or not.. LOL.

keep bloggin man.. i love it.

Anonymous said...

hahah..thakns wai yip..haha
you would have doen one of 2 thimgs la..

1: laugh like a mad man
2:laugh liek a mad man..

except that in case no 2..you would be laughing with the counter bozo..hahahah

shengeh said...

aiyoo..

danush, you promised not to sabo me in public ady. suppose if that person actually stumbles upon ur blog??

bozo lah... =)

and no, im not desperate for a valentine gift. honest!! ;)

shengeh said...

and yes. ill drive you around if you dare sit the car im driving lah. =))

but i guess ill have enough practice by then.

Anonymous said...

ghahaha..I didn't sabo you also..i said we'l kidnapp him.Hahahah..

eh eh..who said your car?
I let you drive MY car la..=))
okay?
I didn't say you desperate also..

shengeh said...

publicly danush. if he stumbles upon this blog...

ah...!!! =))

oh well. nevermind lah. dont kidnap ppl lah. not everyone has a thing for lame jokes.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.