i just had lunch with latha ma..
She bought me chicken rice...wah..i love her la..
the lady who sold the chiken rice is from malaysia..
Hahahha...she was amazed when i asked her for chiken rice in cantonese..
Tomorrow is latha ma's birthday..I <---- I said I am baking her a cake..
Chocolate..my aunt's secret recipe ...I blogged about that chocolate cake before..somewhere in my july posts.
I made this statement yesterday, "If my mom were to die,touch wood,I would call latha ma "amma""
serious...=))
Last night had a superb chat with niki...except for the part where she called me stupid..
then i went to sleep after writting some stuff...
at 2:45,my phone rang and woke me up...
DAUGHTER CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!
NYAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
we chatted for six minutes and twenty two seconds..
I told her i love her la...and told her to tell my granddaughter that i love her as well..
I love that family of mine..
I've got three families.
ASOHAN,TSEKAIWALKER and latha ma and I.
PERIOD. <---it means finality,not the menstrual thing la...ishh..
Who wants to marry me now?peay pei supposed to then tak jadi..su ling wanted to,I said cannnot,and rachel and I supposed to..but i've got no free time yet...HAHHAHAHA
babi...i am mad..
yesterday siao la..this girl khushboo whom i met,not sounding narcistic or anyhting..but she lieks me la..
and yesterday day she ask if i like her as in the gf kinda like...ahah..
and she ask me to ask her out..
DENG..i told her no..said i love someone else..
SEE SIDEK? magnet pompuan macam kau.. AHAHAH.
sidek said he's a chick magnet at kuala pilah in his university...HAHAHHAHA
got ot go la..stupid public computers..time going to end...
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment