Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Joseph of Arithmathea

she said hurtful things.I guess i did too.But i just can't get over it.Haihs. big big SIGH.unfair la.she doesn't care i guess.

ESTHER...read down...got something for you local influence agent...actually not local la..overseas.Hahah

haihs....becoming emo again..hahaha...deng..I won't succumb to depression la.=))

someone said something to me two days ago,and it's been ringing in my head.

haihs..Esther was wearing a cheong sam..She looked "elegant"..i am so tempted to wear one too...


haihs,My head hurts.stupid head.God is good la.Too good.Emerson,call me.It won't cost too much for you.

Gwen,call me as well.

Ziling,I miss you.Alot.As well as jolly and peay and prussy and tse kai and boon.
Haihs,family forever.


I can't wai until i come back.Another nine months more.I don't like the people here.They're hypocrites.The pretend.ALOT.

was talking to joanne,yeah.Joanne Chan,the oen i could never get along with.
She said that it hurts alot when someone you care for pretends to you.Pretends they understand you.I agree la.My uncle doesn't like the fact that i am living in his house.
An agreement on me going to stay with my cousin here is being contemplated on.
It doesn't matter to me la.I am just disappointed with people la.Not just my uncle.
but yeah,who am I to complain eh?

arrrgh..

wait wait,not done yet...

was reading Mark 15:33-39

He understand our loneliness la..He was lonely as well..
He screamed "Eloi,Eloi lama sabachthani?"
He was so lonely He thought God had forsaken Him.
Imagine such loneliness la,After that,I believe he understands every bit of loneliness us Humans go through.

Haihs.He rocks la.=)))


Just nine more months.I'll be home.with you people.My loved ones la.all of you.

shen...hahah..peay pei...haihs..cartoon la..=)

crap la..I still don't know her much.Babi.

2 comments:

busteif said...

hey haram
Don't ever look at the empty side of cup and say that is empty you have too look to the hole cup Understand me my freind see you on thursday i have some advices for you la,,,

Anonymous said...

hahahha...mustafa...screw you..HAHAHAHAH....
goodness..I can't wait for college la..deng...

HOI NIKI,,,babi la you..I miss lepaking with you..in case you forgot,lepak means to loiter..i told you a thousand times already..