Monday, February 06, 2006

Great God who knowest all our needs...Vesper..ahahhhahaaha

hehahahah..

i am not sad anymore..

at my darkest hour,the matrix gave my light <----quote from Transformers The Movie.

Shen,Tse kai,Emerson,daughter,granddaughter.latha ma and Gwen all came together to love me just when i began to think nobody would.

They are my matrix and I arise,as Rodimus Prime!!!!

Hahahahahahah...i've got joy like a fountain,i've got joy like a fountain ,i've got joy like a fountain in my soul,I've got peace like a river....

ahahahhaha...

sorakla hallelujah.... boys brigade memories..

hehehehe...aku terjumpa perempuan christian yang agung la..nyahahaha...dan juga lelaki christian yang agung..

Y.M.C.A. HAHAHAHAH...remember that dance we all performed in school emerson? NYAHAHAHahhahahaha....seee how influencial we are?the whole school sang with us..I'm pretty sure no other performers have got the whole school to sing with them..

hahhahaha...we're good la emerson,good people,good lamers,good friens,good entertainers,(yoyo dance),and of course we are and always will be good MBSians!!! HAhahahaha
School was so secure,ahahah..i love so much la..I will give back alot to it...I wouldn't feel this way if it wasn't for Mrs.Ramani,Yap,Mr.Loo and of course Miss Moey! Hahahahaha

Miss Moey is amazing la.Serious.

I did quiet time last night.Peay,thanks.Your statement helped la.Shen,your emails helped loads and all those feiles you sent as well.Emerson,you didn't help..NYahahahaha
God did. DUH..... =)))) I make emerson promise to kick me in my backside if i backslide again.
Alvin,sorry and NO,this does not mean i will sleep with you.No,really alvin,sorry.=)
okay....GROUP HUG!!!!!

oh...forget..


was talking to gwen..hahahah...came up with nicknames.

Gwennes Stout. HAHAHAHAH...she calls me dan all the time..so s he bozo-ed and came up with Danness Stout.Bozo la she..hahaha..and her emoticons super cute la..always make me laugh..not as cute as tse kai's though...tse kai's is cute in a violent sort of way..
like i posted before...no matter how many times...you run back and He recieves you with arms wide open.i feel like one super big lump of shit la.

segala puji,hanya bagiMu Tuhan,Kerana Kau layak dipuja..Ahahhahaa..i miss those days la..
BOYS BRIGADE...i never liked it at that time..but i miss it la..I used to get bullied alot..hahha..yeah la...always pick on the innocent,Naive ,handsome,charming,black guy la huh?..haahha

=))

2 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

Innocent?

OH YESS!! VERY INNOCENT!

Anonymous said...

hey..please la..I am inocent la..
I would ttrust anything anyone says to me...except maybe if the person who says it was ong heng khoon..