i feel like cursing and swearing,but esther told me that the good people talk about their problems instead of curse and swear.
haihs..
she said that i don't know her much.Period.
I agree,I don't.
finite.
it hurts la,someone asked how i am.
things aren't that great,but God is good.
i wish i read his blog more often la,that way i would have seen all these things coming way earlier.bunty....deng...
Gwen told me about her going to do tambourine dance,Hahah..i told her about the time at youth camp when eunice and wei-li taught sean and I to do tambourine dance at 2 a.m.
I hate this la,i mean this place.I love latha ma.Superb lady.
Grandmother is going back to india in two weeks.I just realised today that i would miss her.
I agree again.I thought I knew you alot.It turns out i don't eh?
I still feel this way,yeah.After the phone call.Still.
Be euphoric while you people still can.
Esther,I am tired of caring for people la.It hurts me,somewhere inside,I don't know exactly where,but it does la esther.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey danoush
being swearing wen you are upset is normal but be carefuul to donot swear to GOD because thats a big wrong and if you won't to swaering you have to smoke but luckly you , you dont so you have to be patient ,sabar my freind i hate this place too but what we can do except sabar GOD BE WITH US IN THIS HORRIBLE TIME ....la
hahaha..mustapha..well said la..=)))
hahahahah..
I am fine la.
=)
feeling bored?
start practising ur dance steps ..
haha. u guys promised to show us..
still waiting..
hahah..you wait la.
we'll show..hahaha..=)) we change it...no need tambourine..we use cymbals=))) hahahah
Post a Comment