Sunday, April 23, 2006

bleach

I'm gettinga KON from bleach cake.My cousin sister is baking it for me.

I am sad.I am away from the people whom i truly love.Elysse is grown up now.
i miss that girl who weighs 40 kilos (which is extremely light).She makes up for her weight advantage by beign SHORT. heheh.

I miss my family and The family.Listening to U2...

I don't trust her...not one bit...actaully i do....but i don't trust myself whenever i trust her..she mislead me...it's not her fault i don't trust her..it's mine ebcause i believed her..babi la...it still hurts sometimes...when I just sit and think about things i can't understand..she's one of them..Emerson is one of those things too..Myself,peay pei..my mom..my uncle..my body..all those things are some of the stuff i don't understand..and those things bother me alot..i frustrate my mind trying to figure all those things out..

gwen said that i'm LCLY....it means lan si lan yong...it literally means dick shit dick face..
deng...she was joking i hope...told her i'll complain to esther about it so yeah..esther,If you're reading,I am complaining..So please ar..do what you have to..

I am torn up abit...i went to see niki's mom today...they're back from san francisco..I love her mom alot..I seriously missed latha ma this past three weeks..

No comments: