Saturday, April 29, 2006

newg

I've got my priorities sorted out.

Stupid la..I who try to help others sort their matter,failed to sort my own.Irony at it's peak.
Where do I begin?I have been entertaining myself with Jazz.
I still hate this place,almost everyone I know is a fake or something about them is wrong.Real sad case la.My birthday,they didn't even know how old I was.It's really annoying la.


I miss you fellows.I've got nobody here to give me hug when I am sad,nobody to come up to me and tell me that they've got my back when i fall,nobody to brush their hands through my hair and complain about my hair being horrible,nobody to call me brother by birth,or brother brother, or just brother,No Henry and Beatie to play football with.NOTHING material here la.

Somebody Hug me please.Siang Ling,hug please?

4 comments:

busteif said...

would you explain how come? sorry i couldn't understand ..... BODO
by the way when i read this blog my nose bleed ;)

Anonymous said...

hey danush.. we are all waitin for u come back n go crazy with u lar.. so dont worry :p.. do ur best in studies..

promises said...

only one...the only freaking song that toucher me la..screw that song and screw khatim...makan duit kerajaan!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»