Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter

I read John Chapter 14 for Easter.I think it is wonderful.Shalom.

Have a blessed and grateful Easter. =)

Shen,Eunice,Emerson,Gwen,Apryl,Esther,My twin,My Siamese Twin,My brother in arms,my bandmates,my driver...all of you...Happy Easter..yeah to Elysse TOO!!!!

p.s.:I bought a patrick Starfish yesterday at the easter show..

4 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

can anybody help me to understand what is Easter?

I know we got Easter Egg and all... But what it's all about?

Thanks in advance... I feel stupid.. but better ask than forever living in the dark... HJehhee...

shengeh said...

yay! my name's first =))

Anonymous said...

Para bailar la Bamba..
Ya ariba yariba por tisere porti sere porti sere..

Yono soi marinero..yono soi marinero soi kapitan,soi kapitan soi kapitan,,,
Bamba bamba...bamba bamba..

guitar solo...

hahah..Ritchie Valens...17 years old,# number oen hits..sadly..he died in a plane crash...but he died with buddy holly...buddy holly was oen of rock n roll's legends..SO yeah..ritchie died ina nice way i guess..

Hi shen...yeah it's first. =)

Anonymous said...

wat about me!?!
uve forgotten me..ouch!