Yoshie has moved to Bondi Junction!!!!
She is staying with a japanese girl,A czech girl and one more guy i don't know from where...
Chun wei.BOndi Junction..Hahah...going there this weekend..to watch animes..AHahah and cook.=)
YEAH..I can cook la...come come,how many of you never knew that?
ONE love..HAhah..semangat..
The download speed at the library is 2.4 megabytes per second....SOOOOOO fast la..
Now i know where to download my animes.=))
Mayz wants bleach all the episodes..
I am getting some animes shipped here from malaysia...of course la..PIRATED...
Hahah..I love sungai Wang. =)
Hahahha..I got another job edi. =) mafan la...must go to the city to work..liek this i think i will buy weekly pass la..for the train rides. =)
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi how are you can i have ahhhhhhhhhh.... one big mac and large ships and a regular sprite and small choclate sundays. ..................................................................thank you . hehe you will be in Macdonaldiniho team haha
Hahaha..yeah..ronald mcdonaldhinho...hahah =)
Post a Comment