Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ome...

remember that song that kept ringing in my head?...
it still is.
Only One...and now it's the acoustic version.
I want to come home.My home.My people.Thanks to all the people who wished me.Esther the most.I hate this place.I truly loath it.I cannot trust most of the people here.
I am EMO again.after a very long time.

WHAT IS IT THAT I CAN'T DO IF YOU ASK ME? TELL ME LA.HOW DIFFERENT AM I FROM HIM?

hehe..that was something kept inside me for a long time.i hope YOU read it.yeah,YOU.
I am sad.I hate it.I am sad on this day.all because i trusted someone too much.It's unfair.I mean,to get my trust repaid in such a way.crap,i'm crying.I can'tc all anyone to cry to.Except my God.I'm sorry Esther,I promised yoou remember? hahah..but i think you gave me the leniancy to cry once in a while..I think it's the wee hours...

hahaha..i blame all this on sabah's sister,saadia.She spoke to me about emo songs.i opened my VAST library of emo songs after that.Hahaha.

i'm crying....
i'm crying......
i'm crying.......

it's raining outside and it awfully cold.i am all alone.Really alone.this room i'm in,it suddenly seems so dark.I'm almost joyless la...just except or that small bit of me..which involves God and my family.

i am emo again...i'm sad...i'm every peice of nonsensethe world contains..

2 comments:

promises said...

emo again my friend? huhuhu...

Anonymous said...

=) yeah man..emo.......