Sunday, September 11, 2005

I have a sexy voice ...wahhahahaha....

deng la...have been up to my head making decisions this whole fortnight....real hard la...deng deng deng...

mmm...decisions decisions decisions....hang them la...other that that,the past week has been a blast...I realised that i have an avid reader of my blog...ahahah...persepHORNY.......ahahahha..


...so sleepy la...well..I've been bonding with certain friends of mine as well as drifting away from a select few...It's hard to do la..but it's the best thing to do...real mendeng-kan.....went for youth yesterday...something kept telling me that it was worth going..so i went..and yeah..It was worth going....too bad couldn't bring anyone la...

I wrote a song..=) (beaming with pride..) ...a worship song..was influenced by God yesterday...

yeay..and ermm..guess what? My dad bought me a phone...fuiyo.....

I've been the best melancholic sanguine in the world for the past two weeks...yeay.....sanguine are happy and cheerful people..and melancholics are mooody people....I'm a mixture of both.....so yeah.... I have been at the utmost depressed state i which i can be in but I managed to hide everything la...because I am a SANGUINE LAH! .......correction.... I am a MALAYSIAN melancholic sanguine... ahhahaha.

..I love Malaysia....last week right....this fella ...some aussie la..accused us malaysian of being racist...He said we are the most racist people in the world...babi la he..memang quite true la some of the htings he said like...education..jobs...housing areas and so on depends on race but babi punya gwai lo....take a look at our family la... our family rocks la...What racist all..you bloody gwai los la racist.. tak malu.....go see your own country then say we are racist..babi....My family rocks la...we have...prussy,boon.ziling,me,rosie,tse kai and serene....and yes we don't have RACISM...




well....congratulations to ziling on obtaining a handphone...finally boon can call you la...ahahahhaha

next few days..I am going to rest la..no goingt out or whatsoever....wanna heal my body abit...babi..so sakit la...especially after that meng wee lepas geram on me..babi..



and ermm....serene....take care la....nice train ride that day...ahahah...
..I met this uncle..he was 63..and use to school at A.C.S. ipoh...fuiyoh...we had a nice talk on schools la..ahahah..he knew the late Mr. Mori and Mr. Clancy......cun la he..lucky...


I've been sleepign a lot lately...didn't get to see elysse today..ishh...that cute super baby la she..


well...thats all la....wanna go back to my guitar...write more songs.. yeay!!!!



=) =/ you think i can write ar??



post SCript: ...that day i called shen..then she put me on loudspeaker..and guess what ?? ...her aunty helen was listening and aunty said I have a sexy voice ...wahhahahaha....cun or not ?? ziling...my voice sexy la...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supplies flying out of Lantana airport
Cellphone attached to her belt buckle, toddler clinging to her leg, Tara Pearl stood on Lantana airport's tarmac and declared she would scrounge up bigger wings.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a DoctorWatson site/blog. It pretty much covers DoctorWatson related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Daddy~~!! cun lar, calling u daddy, i dun even call my own father daddy, haha.... Babi, go tell everyone i read ur blog... ^_^ Oh well, life's like that, have to make a lot of dicisions... In fact, decisions have to be made in everything... But I'm sure u are wise enough to make good ones, rite? If u need ppl to talk to when u aren't feeling good, I'll always be there, k? remember that...
Ya, finally got a phone.. But then again, the one who call me most of the time is u, haha... Congratulations, there's another human in this world to help u finish up ur credit everyday... haha...
It was through phone oni ur voice is that sexy... proud lar huh? haha...
take care ya.. i wanna go sleep ad... *_*

Anonymous said...

Hai. My name is L-Mu. Yes, that is my name. My name is L-Mu. Yes... That is my name... I know... I know it sounds weird... I know.. Dei! Shut up la! Munggen.. Need to goreng some guitar la.. Maybe play some bass...

Mike Rotch said...

..babi punya anak..tghanks for helping me finish my credit..ahahha...babi...i want to syok sendiri about my voice...you dun la kecoh..babi....=) thanks...ahahha..you spelt decision wrongly la....buat malu your daddy only..

Anonymous said...

walaoo... totally crapping man. Seems like you really have lotz of spare time over there. So jealous la. I was hoping the next holiday will arrive. I really need sometime arranging all my stuff. My thoughts, my schoolworks, and some other stuff la. Btw, I really glad that i took ur advise to know more about 'you know who'. Things really working out fine, or much more then fine between us. At de moment, just sit back, relax and enjoy the pain(study la, exam coming soon la).... hmm...

Mike Rotch said...

hahaha...no porblem yee leng...see people?? danush can give advice.....fuiyooo..man....ahahahah...=)) fornication....wahahha..simply said that only..ahhaha

Jyrenze said...

delete the spam on your blog comments la, hehe