
.....haihs...today was a great day...NOT......I woke up at six in the morning to a nightmare....
I murdered two friends of mine....chopped off their necks...and i was hidding from the cops...esther adn emerson were hidding me...haihs...babi...so scarry....the moment i woke up...went and slept with my mom....really scarry la....ishh...
sorry ben and josh for chopping off your necks....=D
....I learned sometheing very very valuable today...do not ride a bike above 60 kilometres an hour when it has a punctured rear tyre ...especially when you are coming back home from bandar tun razak...ahahah..=))...stupid bike punctured after i finished at ziling's house...nonsense...haihs..the bike was shaking so much....and not a repair shop was in sight..even if any were in sight, i couldn't have done anything...because i was pokai-ed....ahahaha
ahahahha....yesterday on the way to her house,esther kena "DUTT" three times...once because of a singh in his proton iswara,then twice because of randomly parked volkswagons...wait..she kena four times la..in front of her house had another blue volkswagon...WAHAHAHAH...I am THe CHAMpion....fuiyooo...
------------> [3g] <------the pencil box gone 3g...fuiyoo...ahahhahaha..to those that don't understand...too bad la...ahahahah
Still listening to satisfaction by benny benasi...ahahahhahah so cun la...ahahha
I am sure elysse would love this music too...ahahahahha....
yesterday trouble in my house la..domestical violence...ahahah...reminds me of a song from tracy chapman....anyway....kept praying for peace throughout the commotion...i stayed out of it as well...bodoh...=)
..today i bought chicken rice for lunch..and the uncle forgot to give me chilli...so ate without chilli..too lazy to go back and ask him....ahahha..nvm la...very plain la...haihs...
chicken rice...i am so going to miss it after i leave la..stupid aussies..no chicken rice at all..bangangs....
I got my white chocolate back from the scouts...she sounds so great la...love her...not alot though...would be idolatry then...=))
It's Fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A!!!!!
can that be considered a praise song ar?.....tell me what you think okay?
hahahahha....so syoking menoking la my life...no need to take PUBLIC TRANSPORT to COLLEGE...ahahha..who wants to join me in a plot to burn down HELP UC???
i think tse kai,agung,black sean,white sean, and ati-esther-shoooo(sneeze) would join me hor?...
ahahahah...you all have fun la..i need to go awtch my elysse videos again...been showing her off to so many people..ahahhaha=))))
super adorable....the best comemnt i got about her is "elysse is the best hor?" from ziling..
well..to devan and patricia...=) devan..you should have known la...and patricia...go read psalm 127...micheal gave me that psalm...about things not working out fine if the Lord's hand is not in it..go read la....then try to understand la...
I need to go now la..play fireworks..=))) yeay!!! =))
goodnight..see you people later.... =])
3 comments:
Hmmm... I hope you'll continue writing here. Would love to know how are you like over there.. You know.. When you.. Leave...
Heh...
Stupid tears...
I see...But did i ask you?
ahahahha..thanks al-mu...for tearing...kita memang kekurangan air sekarang..thanks for yourcontribution..
elysse memang cute
undeniable...
ziling
Post a Comment