Thursday, September 22, 2005

I want to be someone she would like to be



...this is elysse on her birthday..it seems that too many cameras were flashing at her and she just went "waaahhhh" =))


I've decided la..pretty sure i've got my answers from God...and i think i should ake up computers instead of engineering...I'll try my best to excel in it la....this whole idea of switching came when esther asked me why i was doing engineering instead of computers,then the next day my aunt from australia called and asked if i would like to do computers instead...


the tought of elysse makes me smile la...she has nothing to think about except for her food and sleep.=)
I just said this to il-mu ...my band's bassist....He asked me if i want to be like her,and i said "No,I want to be someone she would like to be" =)) *smiles*

I just kind of had a riff off with jolly....she seemed to be rather distant from us lately..ever since she started going out with him...haihs...crap la..but no,I am not going to expect anything out of her.


This person called chan wai kit going after a good friend of mine,and she doesn't want to be associated with him...ahahah....but i don't knohow her mind works la...she just rejected the person she liked..i mean..this guy that she liked confessed to her and she rejected him...siaoness la these people....

I just talked to one of my friends from australia..peter macris,an italian workign for the national australian broadband company,telstra..hmm..he says prospects are good.=) need to work hard only then can i secure a job. so no problems la.=)I will work hard.

will be giving my guitar away to that person whom i've ben promising to give her away to for a long long time...yes..it is you CHRISTINA WONG.....ahahhaah..see?? i know your name...fuiyoo..kembang la my buttocks..

erm,..I've been eating too much chicken rice for the past one week...everyday la..ishh....i am going to be fat like esther...yes,you esther GOH..=))

Currently i am donating a whole load of blood to the mosquitoes in my room...deng la..



I needto gain weight la...the weather in australia is going to take it's toll on me if i don't....I need help...esther..how do i gain weight like you?


profanity is a bad thing..it might seem cool to use it when you are in the WRONG company....so i guess profanity is a good way to show what kind of company you are in right?..I mean..if oyu mixing with the right bunch of people,definitely youwill feel akward if you use profanity in front of them right? hahah..seriously....I know it la..been there done that...


I noticed how much i've changed a few days ago,victor(esther' s bro) said the word profanity to me..and i was wonderign waht it meant...ahhaha....cun lerr??


wells...I need to strike my guitar la...she is so quiet....=)

=/


i leave you with a famous quote


"where have thou beeen sister?,Killing Swine!"


from macbeth...William shakespeare



the three witches...=)))

8 comments:

Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

"There to meet with Macbeth..."

Mike Rotch said...

hehehehe....

Anonymous said...

esther is fat meh?? y u keep saying how she gain weight and all? :D but anyway...how come suddenly u change to computing? what inspired you to take up computing?haha anyway...like ur friend peter said workhard! so workhard!! well all the best and take care... :)

Anonymous said...

esther note ar...kwee jin didn't say you are NOT fat.. =)

------<@

Anonymous said...

darn babi wei!!!!!!! what fat?????!!!!!!!!

u lah fat!!!!!!!!

when i come back from australia we'll see who's fatter wei!!!

babi betul!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, christina wong. haha, i know who's that.. whoops..chicken rice.. whoops... wait la.. my holiday comin.. sorry la.. im a big procrastinator..

Anonymous said...

anyways, esther's not fat laa.. shes just .....







quote:
"over-adorably plum"

everyone who agrees say "ay" =P

Anonymous said...

dun la put anonymous posts la....I remember this over-adoringly plump friend of mine saying that anonymous posts are annoying....hmmm...ring a bell aR?.

Bro..I forgived you off your debts...

=))


definitely you will be fatter ok?


my biceps and triceps and uadriceps will be bigger than your FAT thighs la...