Sunday, September 18, 2005

i was wrong

.....GOd showed me soemthign today .....He showed me that i have been lookign for love in all th wrong places...He made me realise that the only person i can get unconditional love from is Him....and that the only place where i can get unconditional love from is His house...=))

I so thank Him for that...haihs..


i was goign through my brother sisters blog...and goodness....She has written so many thing ...many great things...I went through it before..but this time..it's as if there was more in it..and i was mentioend more than i thought i was...ahahha...thanks alot.....

there was this line....on the 25th of february....she wrote..." to my brother brother,you will always be my brother brother,no matter what.no matter where. @>----- ...it's blue.."


ahahah..i actualy teared la...

haihs...I've abused my relationship with the two bestest best friends i've ever had...i've been putting them out of my life for the past few weeks....but..no..i find that i cannot live without them..


well,now it is my turn, to my brother and my brother sister...


you will always be the closest i have to a family.=) I wouldn't be where i am today if it weren't for the both of you.i love you two alot.=) and yes...just liek you said brother sister....we will always be family no matter what.No matter where. and this is for you @>---- it is blue also..




today in church,Dr. florence asked everyoen to hug the person next to them,then asked the husbands to hug their wifes and vice versa...then she asked teh parents to hug their children.....
then all the aprents hug their children....I was sittign there alone..because my parents are not christians and they don't go to church.... ahahah...was complaining to God...ahah then...guess what....Uncle William came and asked me to give him a hug...haaa.....*melting* la..I love uncle William...=)))
All Hail KING WILLIAM!!!!!



and erm....esther has soemthing great to blog about...her greatest achievement concerning computers...here go to her blog and see la...=))) http://www.xanga.com/ezztherr


well...

nothign else to say la...

wanan go sing songs..


consuming fire..lalalalala


superb songs....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo brother, thanks for da call. been really missing ya. really glad u wana come back to us. we've been like worried bout ya. thank God you finally snap outta it. =) welcome back bro! yeah, all hail KING WILLIAM!! he's super nice ler.

Mike Rotch said...

i know la..King WIlliam is so soft hearted la..have you noticed ar>...he and wei-li have the same eyes...I have been missign you alot also la..no one to share my lameness and to condone my lameness also la...haihs...

Anonymous said...

wats the sudden talk bout my dad..?
i have the same eyes as him ???

noooooo....!! his are BIG lar

Mike Rotch said...

yes you do la...seriusly...