I have found a dream that must come true..
every ounce of me will see it through...
deng la...
I wish la...
My body hurts...
got injured playing football...need sleep.
loads and loads of bad things been happening...
think it's some sort of test,to see if i will still stand strong...=) I will...
someone i knew once said this...
faith macam climbing up a cliff....but down below at the bottom..there are parties..chicks...every pleasureble thing imaginable..but up on the cliff...there's everything which is better than the things below...when we climb it....real susah....always tempted to enjoy the nice thigns down there....or stop to hang around with friends whom are not climbing fast enough....but when we reach up there...we know what's in store for us...
hehehe..
nice right..inspired me alot..
My faith will prevail.
I need chocolates..more unto i WANT chocolates...nobody has bought me chocolates in a long long time la...the last was at youth last year...someone bought me a snicker bar.=)..real syoking menoking la eat snicker bar.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll buy you some la. Remind me about it. Hehehe.... Let's write a song about inspiration la..
I've written one about one of the many inspiraional things in my life...=) let you hear one day..heheheh
Post a Comment