...today sucked la.. i woke up to go to soem stupid birthday lunch...had high bloody hopes...babi la..
then i reached there and yea...not one clown said goodday or hi...that's fine la...this one person never said anything to me until she wanted to borrow my phone...ishhh... really disappointing la...
hahaha...bodoh me..ranting and raving over things i cannot control.. well...a great big FUCK YOU to the thing i cannot control......i've been using that word too many times in my blog entries la..
I just formated my memory card...transfering a whole load of PORN into it...hahaha...joking la..it's totally empty...
I had lunch at 5 o clock today...I didn't have dinner last night because mom didn't cook...I was expecting dad to buy some food back but no...nooo...he had to come home at four in the morning...screw kau that la....
I was freakign hungry today...
Another great big FUCK YOU to everything that spoilt my lunch today......
well...happy FUCK YOU day to all of you....
post blog script: Fuck means to date...yes...to date..as in one boy and one girl going out together...yea.. that date.... Mrs' Ramani taught me that....
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment