They say music can alter moods...
hahha..quite true i think...check out church la..music..,and how melancholic we can get when we listen to that one song that pierces through us....
crap la...having trouble plannign my farewell party,everyone going places...need to choose one nice date la..
ROsie,will be leavign for china,Tsick for penang....haihs...your cousin no other time to get married ar?
Anyway... I'll be leaving in exactly three weeks la..cannot bull my parents anymore la..
But,I am not ready la...just not ready at all..haihs...
I will be takign my cards,My guitar picks,my phone,my clothes,my self and my dreams with me..
My heart will be left behind...I'd rather stay with The Family la..
and i won't be able to see rosie before i leave..nor will i get to see james..haihs...
Curse China...
scars are souveniours we never lose,both physical and mental ones..
will things be the same when i come back..all my relationships...will i be able to mend my relationships before i leave as well?
esther,alvin,jian fai,amelia...haihs...
I don't know why people find it so hard to forgive and forget...
Will I ever have breakfast on a saturday morning again?
I'll never see my guitar for a long long time la..=)
I miss school so much also,all the great times..all the great people.
haihs...how i wish i was still in lower secondary...
I miss everything,I'll miss YPF...most of the YPfers too...(Auntie Mei Ling included)
hahahha...she is the best lady i know la... Auntie Mei Ling..I got osme new thinsg on my phone..elysse videos...programmes..
i need some rest now...I want to make music...=))
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment