hey there people....haven't updated in a while...i think it is largely due to the fact that too many people are born in october....deng la..I am broke the most in october...
we(the family),have been going on a wholeload of family outings lately..we're haing a great time la..even the gombak people are following the family...DUH...they are in the family after all...
our family pets have been around us alot too..
1.C3PO(peay pei whom also is my confidential daughter)
2.R2D2(galvin)
3.Chewbacca(Serene)
hehehe...those mentioned above are the pets of the family..serene is the wookie pet...galvin is the startship repair droid animal and peay pei is daddy's pet....hehehhehe...=) a nice way of putting it right peay pei?
boon and ziling are fine i guess....rosie is waiting for the new year to start so that she can fall in love with some other guy...
peay pei can't wait to show of her power as a prefect....
ei peay..dun worry la.. God la...you're workign for him...not any convention comitee..or all that crap things...
I've been melancholic for the past few weeks..i've been wanting things and all...but by the time i actually obtain what i want..i realise i can live without those things...and i choose not to make use of those things....
My phone rocks la....so does my new football boots...yeay...thanks to my mom and dad la..they rock too...God rocks teh most always...
and screw all those people who have a prejudice against worldly music....screw kau you man...who are you to judge what is worldly music..SCREW KAU YOU AGAIN....
I expect those people whom are born to christians to be an example to the new believers....but crap la...It's disappointing at times la...
take shen for example la...she puts more than half my christians born friends to shame la....
SHEN...thanks wei *beaming*
this weekend shen and the family will be goign out...heheheh...=))
we rock la..
we will set an example...
we will live and afterlive as well =)
we're believers...
stir it up in our hearts Lord...hehe..He rocks la..
peay pei and i have been friends since we were kids...ahahah..we use to play marbles together remember? heheheh...=)
boring la...
I want to have some milo...
and yeah...
I am proud of something i did.. ) I honored God.
Katakan TAK NAK to a Non christian...(as a companion to life that is..)
hehehe...God is proud too i guess..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wat's worldly music lar, huh??? huh?? wat's that??? N I'm so NOT chewbacca.... (<--is that how u spell lar??) n o..k..a..y.. no need to b so emotional bout the born Christian n stuffs coz well, some or maybe most born Christians take God 4 granted unlik more 'new' believers coz they understand the whole awesomeness of the whole thing whereas born Christians forgets that sometimes, u noe?? haih... I'm gettin sick now lar, I mean , physically, not coz of this post lar... so, bye.
=)...thaks siw may..
=)
Post a Comment