It's a quarter past fiv in the morning...still haven't slept...haihs...i think i will call jolly in a few minutes...it's been ages since i've comunicated with her ...babi la... =)
forget alli'vesaid before la...because now somewhere in a corner of my mind,I am sure that i am celebrating glory...=)
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erm....Let's see... I feel like writing some crap here, n yet my crap has utterly no link whatsoever with ur crap right there...so, I'm still writing the crap anyway...Bwahahaha... Read through ur blog 2day FINALLY afta so long...N not MY fault, k?? Y would anyone hav a blog whose add is SO like any other g*y sites , huh??? So, anyway, read the whole long crapping blog... n yeah, i really enjoyed it...haha.. oh, BTW, how come ZiLing can hav her name pop out suddenly out of nowhere for no reason ar?? n my name has only pop out like 3 times?? deng u, danush... (haha,<--C??!!! Being wif u guys DOES make one siao n lame, k?? my philosophy RoCkS!!! haha..perasan.. n now I'm usin words like deng.. haih...) U ar, danush.. neway, danush, i reli am glad i noe u b4 u're lik leavin 2 rot in australia...U rock 2!! N God bless you lar!!! Never go to the dark side or sumthing, k?? Can't afford to lose u lik that , u noe??? hmm... n yeah, thanks SO MUCH 4 ur guitar book.. muaks!!! (EWW....can't bliv i did that...) haha...k la, wil miss u lar...bye!
PS I like Delirious, PS n Hillsong!!!!!! Dun care!!!! Hmph!!! =P
Serene
haihs...serene...thanks la..today during and after the lunch..i don't know la..i felt one kind....disappointed i gues..but thanks for the sms..I never expected it..it cheered me up..thanks..=)
i liek sonicflood
and by the way..
DID I ASK YOU?
thanks wei.. muacks to you too i gues...from my DOG!!..wahhah
Post a Comment